Strathmore Road Methodist Church is located at the junction between Station Road (the A694) and Strathmore Road (the B6315) in Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear (NE39 1HX). Rowlands Gill is about 8 miles from the City Centre of Newcastle.
- 45/46 (The Red Kite) Go NorthEast Bus Service from Newcastle to Consett
- 47 (Toon Link) Go NorthEast Bus Service from Newcastle to Blackhall Mill
- R3/R4 Service from Clara Vale to Rowlands Gill via Crawcrook, Ryton, Blaydon, Winlaton, and Winlaton Mill
- R5 Rowlands Gill Circular Service including Sherburn Park, Highfield, Whinfield, Burnopfield and Leazes
- R6 Service from Rowlands Gill to Ryton via Highfield, High Spen, Barlow, Winlaton and Blaydon
If entering Rowlands Gill on the A694 from the east:
Take the second right after the Tesco store (on your left) and the church is on your left.
If entering Rowlands Gill on the A694 from the west:
After the speed camera and approximately half a mile, take the first left and the church is on your left.
If entering Rowlands Gill on the B6315 from Ryton, Greenside, or High Spen:
Follow the road almost to the bottom. The church car park is on your right about 50 yards before the T-junction.
The postcode is NE39 1HX. Look for either 'Strathmore Road Methodist Church', 'Rowlands Gill Methodist Church' or 'Chapel House'. If your Sat-Nav only has street numbers and not names, Strathmore Road has no house numbers, but we are at the bottom end of Strathmore Road (B6315) at it's junction with Station Road (A694).